Friday, January 2, 2015

FIRST BLOG POST OF 2015

On my list of 31 blog posts...today it TWENTY THINGS ABOUT ME  yeah!!!
 
 
January 2nd and on to my first blog post for 2015!  To start the year off I am going to make a list of 20 things about me!
I will try not to repeat things I have already touched on....
1. I have written 6 books. Three are already out and I have two releases in March
2. I write under a pen name and under my actual name
3. I took up rock climbing this December...because my son did and if I want to hang out with him I needed to as well
4. My super power is knowing what a movie is in less than 15 seconds.  Like name that tune but with movies.
5. I LOVE MOVIES
6.  I grew up in Seattle
7. I was a model for The Bon Marche (Macy's) all through high school
8. Was a model for back to school fashion shows for Seventeen Magazine
9.  I was Ms. Washington and participated in the Ms. America pageant in Florida a week after 9/11
10. I was in the top ten in the Ms. America pageant
11.  I modeled lingerie in the middle of a store in front a bunch of boys from my high school who found out I was there.  EMBARASSING!
12.  I speak Spanish fluently
13.  I love my dogs almost as much as I love my kids
14.  I married my soul mate...love you babe
15.  My favorite place to vacation is Moab Utah
16.  I like to ski but I am not very good at it
17.  I am a teacher
18.  I didn't speak at school until I was in the fourth grade (I am painfully shy)
19. I almost died from a staph infection in my head and had three surgeries before I was free of the infection
20.  I am allergic to everything
 
Whew...got tough there but I think it is mostly new info.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment