1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten? Three and that is only because the small town I live in has quotas for the police. Sadly I got two on the way to church.
2. Can you pitch a tent? Tent? After going through survival training just give me some pine needles and tree boughs and I'll make my own tent! Ha ha! But when back in civilization I can put up a tent even when the hubby forgets the stakes.
3. What was your worst vacation ever? We were on a weekend away with the kids and had left the hotel to goof off, returning late into the evening, and discovered that the hotel had shut down. New management came in and closed the hotel. Which was probubly a good idea since we had ran back at lunch to see a drug deal going down...however they locked everyone out of the hotel. All our stuff was locked in the office and no one was there. We called the police and the nice officer told us if it was him he would break in, but of course he couldn't advise us to do this, but was nice enough to drive away so we could. My huband and son borke the door down and got our stuff. But it was a busy weekend and midnight and we couldn't find a room anywhere cheap so ended up in a honeymoon suite in a super fancy (great use of adj.) place. The kids thought it was awesome!
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? My puppy Dasy and she was worth every penny. Does the new carpet we have to buy now count too?
5. We're handing you the keys to what? The door to my FREEDOM so I don't have to work and I can stay home and Write!!!6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? Well, I have problems with my immune system and am constantly developing new allergies to food so it isn't uncommon for me to cook something and my face to swell up and I have to get the epi pen out. The last thing I cooked was paella with quinoa and spent the night throwing up. 7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like a ? Not sure about this one. I don't often look at womens butts. Mens most certainly but womans...not so much.
8. What was your first car?1984 Chevy Cavelier. Stick shift. I thought I was so awesome!! 9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? I tend to not be too sympathetic. So I would probubly stand and stare blankly at her.
10. What's the worst song ever?
Putting on the ritz by Taco
Hate Hate that song