Friday, June 22, 2012

Easy by Tammara Webber

I simply loved this book.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the title and I am still not sure how it exactly fits but I will forgive them for that.  Jackie, who wants to be called Jaqueline, starts the story shortly after being dumped my her long time boyfriend.  After attending a party she is almost raped and luckly she is rescued by a bystandard who we find out much later is not such an innocent bystandard.  Each charcter has a unique story in the overall novel and character development is wonderful.  I personally fell in love with Lucas the male lead.  Who we discover is not only her choice of rebound guys but is secretly her econ tutor.  Don't worry that isn't a spoiler.  Although she isn't aware of it in the beginning, the reader is. If I had any complaint it would be that I think the author could have gone into more detail as to the aftermath someone may feel when they are so close to being physically attacked.  The entire story is like a multitude of threads all floating individually and as the book comes to an end they all weave togther into a beautiful scarf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment